Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog Passing the Hat! For my first entry I wanted to talk about what sparked my interest in street perfomers. I have always been facinating with street performing, mainly because I've always wanted to do it myself. I am a baton twirler. I have been for the past twenty years, which means I started when I was three. I know right!? What were my parents thinking?? Actually, I am quite glad they put me in it because at a young age I was able to find my passion, which is performing.
Throughout my twirling career I have won seven national titles and have performed all over the world. It is truly a unique talent and I feel very blessed to have aquired the skills. This is why I have such a love for street performing, because all of the talent is raw and unique. They go out to the street day after day because of that passion I was talking about earlier, the passion to perform.
Let's dig a little deeper into this talent! Shall we?
Also if you want to take a look at this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7aVlEVFJis. It was an Emerson College student that did a package on me. Check it out =)
No comments:
Post a Comment